APPLICATIONS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER
- “LABGEAR” brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Plant Growth/ Environmental Chamber used to study and contemplate the effects of different environmental parameters such as humidity, temperature and light in various applications tests involving micro-organisms, plants, in tissue culture applications, enzyme reaction studies, growth observation studies, and fermentation analysis.
- Also Used for forestry research works propagation of seeds, and incubation that requires a controlled environment (hot/cold cycles and light dark operations). It provides the necessary light, enclosed humid atmosphere and warmth for successful plant growth suitable for investigation in the eftect of day light on flowering cycle, growth rate etc. & have a variety of usage in R&D laboratories and research studies.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER
- It offers unsurpassed accuracy and reliability in the control of temperature, humidity and lighting. energy efficient lighting systems, culminating in plant growth chambers with a wider performance range, greater control of conditions and with unequalled reliability and durability.
- Programmable to enable true dawn/dusk simulation – reduces light shock
- Reduce heating effects on plant materials.
- Enable easy cleaning and servicing.
- Ensure constant light output by maintaining lamps at their maximum operating temperature.
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chambers are made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided with lock and key arrangement.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- Exterior illumination with the help of fluorescent lamps/tubes accounts for artificial daylight conditions.
- Energy efficient – high frequency fluorescent lighting uses up to 25% less energy than ordinary fluorescent lamps
- Light regulation allows user to select exactly the desired lighting level between approximately 10 to 100% output- provides maximum lighting uniformity at low light levels.
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at convenient levels.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated from the body.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- High grade Glass Wool / Puf Insulation between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Fitted with Control Panel with advanced micro-processor based technology housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage. With illumination and humidity controls according to requirements.
- Safety Thermostate to prevent over heating.
- Caster wheels mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATIONS OF ENVIRONMENTAL PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER
|Model No.||PGC- 1||PGC- 2||PGC- 3||PGC- 4||PGC- 5|
|Usable Space in MM||610 x 450 x 410||845 x 500 x 400||870 x 570 x 560||900 x 650 x 570||700 x 900 x 650|
|Capacity||4 Cu.ft.||6 cu. ft||10 cu. ft||12 cu. ft||15 cu. ft|
|Approx Volume (Ltr)||113 ltrs||170 ltrs||284 ltrs||340 ltrs||425 ltrs.|
|No. of Shelves||2||2||2||3||3|
|Temperature Range||5°C above ambient to 60°C (Resolution 0.1°C)|
|Temp. Controller||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature/Humidity Indicator cum Controller.|
|Humidification||By steam injection process.|
|Humidity Range||5% above ambient from 40% to 95% RH at cool temperatures.|
|Humidity Accuracy||+ 5% RH|
|Display:||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Relay||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Air Circulation||By forced convection system|
|Safety||By safety thermostat to prevent overheating|
|Illumination||Exterior illumination with fluorescent tubes/lamps.|
|Insulation||By High density PUF insulation|
|Operations||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration|
|Voltage Indicator||By Digital Volt Meter fitted on Panel|
|Electric Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF ENVIRONMENTAL PLANT GROWTH CHAMBER
|Controlling of Temperature||By Profile Digital Microcontroller having 4 Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak profile)|
|PLC Based Control Systems||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal / Dot Matrix Printer.|
|LCD Controller with Data Logger||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording. For (Temperature, humidity and light levels) storage up to 2500 events.|
|Communication Port||Communication Port with interface and data cable to download data to your PC.|
|Lighting Control||Five Levels light control (0%, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%)|
|Timer||With reverse 0 – 24 hours for regulating hours of light and darkness|
|Real Time Clock||Facility can be incorporated|
|Alarm Facility||Audio/Visual alarm for temperature deviation from set values.|
|High Voltage Protection||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)|