APPLICATIONS OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
- “LANGEAR” brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Orbital Shaking Incubator down to earth..
- Specially designed for Orbital Shaking under controlled Incubations / Temperature required for Tissue Cultures Fermentation Studies, & Ageing Tests., Life science applications & growth studies.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
- Table Top Model.-can be placed easily.
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Top Cover made of acrylic sheet enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- Fitted with Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks.
- High grade Glass Wool INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated from the body.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the front panel fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
|Model No.||OSI – 1||OSI – 2|
|Usable Space in MM||400 x 400||550 x 550|
|Approx Volume (Ltr)||100||200|
|Temperature Range||Temperature Range|
|Temp. Controller||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller.|
|Shaking Motion||By Permanent Magnet DC Drive for continuous operations.|
|Shaking amplitude||25 mm.|
|Lotus Clamp Holders||Made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) (One set supplied as per user configuration)|
|Shaking Speed||Variable speed from 20 RPM to 250 RPM|
|Temp. Display:||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Relay||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Air Circulation||By forced convection system|
|Insulation||By High density PUF /Glass Wool|
|Operations||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration|
|Electric Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR
|Flask Configurations Available (any one set supplied with the unit)||36 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 100ml capacity each.|
|24 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 250ml capacity each.|