APPLICATIONS OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR CUM BOD INCUBATOR
- “LABGEAR” brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Orbital Shaking Incubator down to earth..
- Specially designed for Orbital Shaking under controlled Incubations / Temperature required for Tissue Cultures Fermentation Studies, & Ageing Tests., Life science applications & growth studies.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR CUM BOD INCUBATOR
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Fitted with Universal Platform to accommodate interchangeable clamps of assorted sizes for different capacity of flasks..
- Stationery shelves made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) for use of the unit as a standard B.O.D. Incubator, can be supplied at extra cost..
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated from the body.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR CUM BOD INCUBATOR
|Model No.||PLT – 146|
|Usable Space in MM||600 X 600 X 600|
|Capacity||8 cu. Ft|
|Approx Volume (Ltr)||230|
|No. of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||5°C to 60°C (Resolution 0.1°C)|
|Temp. Controller||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller.|
|Shaking amplitude||25 mm.|
|Shaking Speed||Variable speed from 20 RPM to 250 RPM|
|Temp. Display:||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Relay||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Air Circulation||By forced convection system|
|Insulation||By High density PUF insulation|
|Operations||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration|
|High Voltage Protection||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)|
|Electric Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF ORBITAL SHAKING INCUBATOR CUM BOD INCUBATOR
|LCD Controller with Data Logger||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.|
|Communication Port||Communication Port with interface and data cable to download data to your PC.|
|Timer||With reverse 0 – 24 hours for regulating hours of light and darkness including fitting at the top of incubator.|
|Shaking Frequency||Range 50 to 300rpm|
|Shaking Motion||By Permanent Magnet DC Drive for continuous operations.|
|Lotus Clamp Holders||Made of Stainless Steel (SS-304) (One set supplied as per user configuration)|
|Flask Configurations Available (any one set supplied with the unit)||36 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 100ml capacity each.|
|24 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 250ml capacity each.|
|16 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 500ml capacity each.|
|9 Erlynmeyer Flasks of 1000ml capacity each.|
|Chamber sterilization||By U.V. germicidal tube.|
|Interior Illumination||By fluorescent tubes of for photosynthetic applications|
|Regulated Voltage||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic|