APPLICATIONS OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET
- “LABGEAR” brings the ultra-high-tech Microprocessor controlled, solid-state Low Temperature Cabinet (Horizontal Models- Chest Opening type) micro control and CFC free refrigeration system. to meet various standard applications in diverse industrial applications such as medical, agricultural institutions, bio-chemical industrial and research laboratories.
- It is ideal laboratory freezer to provide a perfect freezing environment for the preservation of vaccines, blood plasma, test samples, specimens at desired temperature (Available in 3 Models i.e. -20oC, -30oC, -40oC.)
- Also used for preservation of red blood plasma, white blood cell, skin, bone, bacteria, semen, biomedical product in small medium and large blood centers.
- Suitable for hospitals, drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories, sanitation and anti-epidemic stations and clinics.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Direct cooling system for stable temperature control by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET
|Horizontal Model No.||HDF-4||HDF-6||HDF-10|
|Approx Volume (Ltr)||112||170||285|
|Capacity Cu.ft.||4 Cu.ft.||6 Cu.ft.||10 Cu.ft.|
|No. of Shelves||2||2||2|
|Chamber Size in MM||610 x 450 x 410||845 x 500 x 400||870 x 570 x 560|
|Temperature||Available in 3 Models i.e. -20oC, -30oC, -40oC.|
|Temp. Controller||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller.|
|Display:||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Relay||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Insulation||By High density PUF insulation|
|Operations||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration|
|High Voltage Protection||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)|
|Electric Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF LOW TEMPERATURE CABINET
|GMP models||With inner chamber & outer body complete made of Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Alarm||For High and Low Temperature Variations|
|Temperature Recorder||By Weekly temperature recorder|
|Printing Facility||By Built in Mini Printer to record temperature.|
|Controlling of Temperature||By Profile Digital Microcontroller having 4 Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak profile)|
|PLC Based Control Systems||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal / Dot Matrix Printer.|
|LCD Controller with Data Logger||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.|
|Communication Port||Communication Port with interface and data cable to download data to your PC.|
|Regulated Voltage||By Voltage stabilizer|
|Others Models:||Horizontal Capacity: 170 ltrs/ 265 ltrs/ 425 ltrs are also available|
INSTRUCTIONS: For Temperature range of more than -20ºC system should be placed in ambient conditions where temperature does not exceed 30ºC. & Use of AVS/Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizer is strongly recommended.