APPLICATIONS OF ICE FLAKING MACHINE
- “LABGEAR” ICE flaker machines are conceptualized and designed to meet the challenging to all the microbiology, biochemistry, biotechnology and genetic engineering laboratories that have a continuous requirement of ice to store their biological samples along with transportation to other facilities.
- ICE flaker is a compact model and occupies a small space in any laboratory. It is advantageous over normal practice of procuring ice and crushing it manually or with crusher to make small ice pieces.
- These flakes suit variety of applications in, food/ Hotels/ Laboratories for various purposes where ready made ice flakes are required for day to day work.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF ICE FLAKING MACHINE
- Type of ice: flakes.
- Reliable, energy efficient and light weight.
- Capacity per 24 Hrs. Approx. Bin cap: 60-70 Kg.
- Easy Extraction system.
- Flake size approx.: – 2 mm(L) x 3 mm(B) x 2 mm(Thick). Tiny irregular pieces of ice.
- Our ICE flakier machines are made of corrosion free metal components with advance poly uretherane insulation ensuring maximum thermal efficiency and durability.
- Designed for continuous production of ice throughout the day
- A well balanced CFC-free air cooled refrigeration system with hermetic sealed compressor, condenser, fan motor assembly & refrigerant to cool the crusher assembly for producing ice.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Automatic controller for compressor, motor and water level. Machine gets automatically cut off when the collecting bin is full of ice flakes through the controller. Auto cut off in case of no water supply. Overload protector for motor and refrigeration system
- Ice flaking machine is designed in such a manner that flakes are extruded just below 0° Celsius enhancing
- Stainless steel evaporator which maximizes the heat exchange between the refrigerant and the water.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).