APPLICATIONS OF BOD INCUBATOR
- Labgear brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled Microprocessor controlled, solid-state heating/ cooling incubator (BOD Incubator ) down to earth.
- BOD Incubator is specially designed for incubation of Biochemical Oxygen demand on water and sewage; can be used as environmental study and growth chamber by incorporating lighting and humidification system.
- BOD Incubator is Used in various applications for microbiology, cell cultivation of animals, plants & food studies- where experiments requiring low temperature conditions. Used for microorganism or activation, good storage and desalting process of enzyme extracts and for preservation of vaccines, insulin, level extracts, a* 15°C for serological and complement fixation tests for enzymatic digestion process.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF BOD INCUBATOR
- Robust construction outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Inner chamber made of STAINLESS STEEL SHEET (304 Grade).
- Fitted with durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated from the body.
- Inner chamber has ribs for placing the shelves at convenient levels. Supplied with 2 or 3 removable shelves.
- Control panel having all controls and circuitry are housed at the top fitted with Temperature controller cum Indicator Microprocessor based with LED display for Set Value (SV) & Process Value (PV) to select any desired temperature provided with Volt meter on the panel to read the incoming voltage.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- BOD Incubator is supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF BOD INCUBATOR
|Model No.||BOA – 2||BOA – 4||BOA – 6||BOA – 10||BOA – 12||BOA – 15|
|Usable Space in MM||405 x 405 x 405||610 x 450 x 410||845 x 500 x 400||870 x 570 x 560||900 x 650 x 570||700 x 900 x 650|
|Capacity||2 cu. ft||4 cu. ft||6 cu. ft||10 cu. ft||12 cu. ft||15 cu. ft|
|Approx Volume (Ltr)||60 ltrs||113 ltrs||173 ltrs||282 ltrs||342 ltr||421 ltrs|
|No. of Shelves||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|Temperature Range||5°C above ambient to 60°C (Resolution 0.1°C)|
|Temp. Controller||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator and Controller.|
|Display:||LED Display for Set Value(SV) and Process Value (PV)|
|Relay||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Auto Tuning System||System is compatible with auto tuning system|
|Air Circulation||By forced convection system|
|Insulation||By High density PUF insulation|
|Operations||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration|
|Voltage Indicator||By Digital Volt Meter fitted on Panel|
|High Voltage Protection||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)|
|Electric Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF BOD INCUBATOR
|Controlling of Temperature||By Profile Digital Microcontroller having 4 Programmers each of16 steps (total 64 steps of ramp / soak profile)|
|PLC Based Control Systems||With Touch Screen Display with Direct Thermal / Dot Matrix Printer.|
|LCD Controller with Data Logger||(16 x 2) with optional RS-485 communication ports, cables, window based software with inbuilt data recording.|
|Communication Port||Communication Port with interface and data cable to download data to your PC.|
|Lighting system||By interior illumination with 3 fluorescent tubes of 60 cm. (20 Watts) placed vertically along back wall Temp. 10°C to 60°C`|
|Timer||With reverse 0 – 24 hours for regulating hours of light and darkness including fitting at the top of incubator.|
|CO2 air mixtures||For incubation in CO2 air mixtures provided with nozzle f fitted at the side of Control panel for admitting CO2 or CO2 air mixture chamber|
|Carbon dioxide cylinder,||Capacity: 10 Ltr with CO2 regulator and pipe fittings.|
|Humidity Control arrangement.||55 % to 90% ± 5 % RH with Digital Humidity Controller/Indicator|
|Shaking Facility||By Slow Speed Shaking Platform|
|Regulated Voltage||By Voltage Stabilizer Automatic|