APPLICATIONS OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
- “LABGEAR” brings the ultra-high-tech Triple walled Microprocessor controlled, solid-state BLOOD STORAGE CABINET.
- Specially designed for storing the blood bags/bottles of capacity up to 450 ml., in an automatically controlled temperature of 4°C to 6°C for small medium and large blood centers
- Suitable for hospitals, drugstore, pharmaceuticals factories, sanitation and anti-epidemic stations and clinics.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
- Robust construction Outer chamber is made of Mild Steel duly pre treated & finished with powder coated paint for lasting finish.
- Fitted with Durable coaxial blower for forced air circulation at triple walled back to maintain temperature uniformity in the chamber.
- Outer front double walled door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for air tight closing for no temperature loss, provided with lock and key arrangement.
- Door operated illumination lamp is fitted inside the chamber for easy visibility.
- A full view inner plexi-glass door enables inspection and monitoring of inner chamber specimens without disturbing the process temperature.
- High grade PUF INSULATION between outer and inner chamber for minimal thermal losses.
- Cooling is done by finned tube evaporator lie in the air circulation path by ISI marked Compressor/Condensing Units CFC free & R-134 a eco friendly refrigerant.
- Temperature is controlled by Electronic Digital Temperature Indicator Cum Controller fitted With Audio Visual Alarm incorporated with battery back which triggers in the event of fluctuation exceeding permitted tolerance. Unit is also fitted with Door Operated Alarm and Power Supply Failure Alarm, as a safety device. to prevent the spoilage of stored blood bags.
- Drawers are provided for accommodating blood bottles or Blood bags.
- Caster wheel mounted for easy portability.
- Supplied with cord and plug.
- Operating Voltage: 220 Volts AC (50 Hz).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS & ORDERING INFORMATION OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
|Model No.||BSC – 1||BSC- 2||BSC – 3||BSC – 4|
|Approx Volume (Ltr)||40 ltrs||85 ltrs||165 ltrs||215 ltrs|
|Blood Bags Capacity||24||50||110||200|
|No. of Shelves||2||2||3||3|
|Chamber||Inner Chamber Made of Stainless Steel|
|Temperature||Preset at 4°C ± 1°C|
|Temp. Controller||By Microprocessor Based PID Digital Temperature Indicator cum Controller with alarm facility Fitted with specially designed deviation alarm from the preset temperature, door open alarm and power failure alarm.|
|Temperature Alarm||High 60C & low 20C, Audio Visual Alarm|
|Relay||Solid state electronic relay with protective heat sink.|
|Battery Backup||Facility is provided|
|Illumination||By 8 watts Fluorescent Lamp|
|Air Circulation||By forced convection system|
|Insulation||By High density PUF insulation|
|Operations||Nearly silent operation with ultra-low vibration|
|High Voltage Protection||Through automatic voltage stabilizer (Optional)|
|Electric Supply||220/230V AC, 50/60Hz|
OPTIONAL FEATURES OF BLOOD STORAGE CABINET
|Printing Facility||By Built in Mini Printer to record temperature.|
|Temperature Recorder||By Weekly temperature recorder|
|Regulated Voltage||By Voltage stabilizer|